Who do you want to reach? And what do they need to carry? Help them take a load off by giving them a useful product to remember your organization by. You can screen print bags or embroider them, and you don’t need to know anyone’s size (so there’s times to choose a tote over a t-shirt). Here are some of our faves to get you started.
For conference attendees: Totes
Put your event name on these totes and attendees can continue to use them as shopping bags, remembering your message long after the event.
1. Tight budget? The Budget Tote is a simple and cost-effective option for tradeshows, giveaways, and conferences. Straps come in Hunter, Black, Navy, Red, or Natural.
2. Need more room for swag? If exhibitors will be loading attendees down with catalogs, samples, or promotional products, the Port & Company Over-the-Shoulder Tote is a sturdier option with longer 11-inch handles to make it easier to carry it all through the convention hall.
3. Looking for a more environmentally-friendly bag? The Port Authority Organic Cotton Grocery Tote is made from 100% certified organic cotton.
For people with an active lifestyle: Drawstring bags
If your customer base is made up of runners, workout warriors, yogis, gym rats, or anyone who likes to get moving, they’ll appreciate a bag they can throw a change of clothes in and go.
4. The Liberty Bags “Coast to Coast” Drawstring Bag includes a zipper pocket and is available in Black, Light Tan, Navy, Purple, Red, or Royal.
5. For a more natural feel, go with the Alternative Jute Cinch Sack Backpack, made from natural vegetable fibers and rope straps that cinch it shut. It’s available in Lava Red, Iron, or Natural.
For travelers: Pack it in!
6. Each of the Port Authority Stow N Go Totes (available in large or small) folds up into its own pocket. These are great to tuck into a suitcase or purse or to hang up by the attached carabiner in a car or RV. It comes in a wide variety of colors including Tangerine, Caronlina Blue, Black, Maroon, Royal, and Tropical Pink.
7. The custom-weathered Alternative Muir Woods Messenger Bag would make a great gift for clients with carry on or as a thank you to your team. It’s a canvas/organic cotton blend and has 3 internal pockets and a magnetic closure on the main compartment. Colors include Grass, Sand, or Slate.
Totes awesome, right?! (Yes, that terrible pun is your reward for reading all the way to the bottom.)
Whether you’re looking for bags for conference attendees or customers, to thank volunteers or to promote to potential clients – or even if you’re still looking for shirts – let us know how we can help!